Σάββατο 12 Απριλίου 2008

A Trip To Thessalonica

Yesterday, at nine o’clock my whole class met in front of Telogleio, an art gallery. We went inside and left our bags at the reception. Then we went upstairs and had a look onto Picasso’s paintings. It wasn’t anything special; all of them were about Spanish politic and history.

When we left the exhibition we went to a park where we could eat. An hour later we left the park and walked to Aristotelous square, to the cinema “Olympion”. There we saw a film about the life of Hans Cristian Andersen. It bored us a lot, although it had also some funny scenes.

At three o’clock, when the movie was over, my friends and I left the cinema and went to Tsimiski road to eat. The food was delicious. Half an hour later we went to ZERO GRAVITY, a shop about skate-and snowboard. My friends who had their skateboards with them wanted to change the sandpaper. After that we Sk8ed there. The ground there wasn’t very good, so we took the bus and went back to Aristotelous, where we had fun for the last hour.

Finally, I went to the bus station, took the bus and went home. That was one of the greatest trips I have ever had.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: